Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A new idea for my blog.

Blogging makes me feel accomplished, and that is why I do it. I get my voice out there, inspiring or motivating others--hopefully.

The past month has been so insanely absurd, I do not think that my goal (to write a post every day) could have been accomplished with my attitude and also my stress level.

To take on such a goal is not only time consuming, it also makes it something you "have to" do, which I really didn't end up feeling good about. Blogging is a fun way for me to express myself, but its not my job. I want to do things I like. It was getting hard to think of things to write about too, without sounding redundant or overbearing.

And, I like to use pictures to facilitate my blogs message, and sometimes, those pictures weren't managable.

Here is my new idea.

Pick a few days in the week and have specific topics dedicated to those days. That way, whenever something inspires me, I can save the pic/idea and then blog about it on the designated day.

These are some if my ideas so far:

Fitness Friday (work outs, fitness goals, milestones, running, supplements...etc.)
Thankful Sunday (a weekly reminder of just about anything I'm thankful for.)
Inspiration Monday (a daily reader excerpt to get you spiritually motivated for the week.)
What's for Dinner Wednesday (a fun, new, yummy recipe that I came up with that's parent/kid friendly *gf/vegan, too!)

What do you all have to say about my idea. Bloggers, do you have a weekly template or do you do yours more randomly? I was getting stuck, so I needed a change. Any other tips?!

<3 Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post? I would LOVE to hear your opinions! <3