Sunday, January 27, 2013

Daily Blogging Fail

I am not going to beat myself up, but I've dropped the ball with my daily blog post goal.

I realize that in life, there are important things such as self maintenance, family, spirituality, school, and my job. Then, there are things that I do for enjoyment. That includes baking, blogging, and other hobbies.

Putting a big goal on myself to blog daily kind of set myself up for failure, seeing as I have so many other things I am responsible for.

By the end of the night, I am exhausted, and more often than not, my son is snuggled up in my bed, leaving me uselessly lazy, snuggling with him to keep warm and comfy.

I have a lot to be thankful for, and most of all, I have acceptance. Just because I failed at this, doesn't mean I am a failure. It means that I have a chance to start over, and do better next time!!

How do you bloggers/writers/readers hold up your goals and aspirations?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post? I would LOVE to hear your opinions! <3