Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bad Romance!



Please don't read this post.  Really, it's no good. Plus it might make you think less of me. It is my true feelings, though.

Today, I went to the library with the two little guys. They loved it, I loved it--win win. We first went and played trains, then found cars, and picked out puppets and books. Finally, we went down stairs and picked out some mooozic, as Alex Jr. calls it. I luckily stumbled upon Lady Gaga's album Monster or whatever, and I jammed out to it in the car today.

One of my favorite songs is Bad Romance. I don't know why, but it always gets me. I love to belt out the WHOOOOOOOAOOOAAA part. Haha, made me laugh to just type that!

But anyways, she hott!! She isn't afraid to say what is on her mind, be it politically correct or not. Her songs are so rich with the truth!! Sometimes it makes me cringe a little bit. You know you like her. Get ova it.

Another thing about this song is that is kind of pulling at my past...

Talk about caught in a bad romance!!!Once, twice, how many times?? Should history really repeat itself?

Lately, I have been tempted! Really, I mean, REALLY tempted. Not by just one person, but like at least 5 or 6. I know I may sound a little bit pompous, saying these people are coming at me, but seriously, they won't stop!! Maybe I am sending out vibes. Whatever it is, it needs to stop. Maybe I need to gain some more weight, stop wearing make up, dress in sweats, and not shower. Yeah, that will keep them away!!!! Haha, wow. I'm nuts. But really.

Yesterday actually, I told myself and I told God that I didn't need any distractions right now. We all know what falling in love/lust/sexual comas can do...Nothing good when you need to study. Yeah, so needless to say, I am crossing my legs, turning off my ringer, and going to bed. Alone.

I DON'T WANNA BE FRIIIIIIEEEENNNNNDDSSSSS!!!!! :(  You and me could write a bad romance!

</3 Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post? I would LOVE to hear your opinions! <3