Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I need bread taste testers.

Black Bean Brown Rice
Agave Oat
Agave Oat and the Black Bean Brown Rice, cut.
A "buttered" slice of the Agave Oat. Check out those morsels. MMM.
 

I am making a list of people willing to taste test my bread. Comment with your name if you are willing.
 
There are conditions tho...

1.) Must have access to a toaster.
2.) Must be willing to be honest.
3.) Must be willing to pick up samples or cover shipping costs if not around this area. If I see you regularly then you're off the hook.
4.) Must give me feed back within 1-2 business days.
5.) Must give me a list of your allergies (if there are any rare ones) so I am sure to avoid them. I do use coconut and almond flour occasionally, along with flaxseed and chia. 
6.) Must be willing to keep track of each bread, and compare them to each other. I can provide journals/pictures/pens if needed. 

I have been using my mother and son, but they are always so nice. It would be nice to have people to REALLY are willing to tell the truth. I like all of my bread, whether it sucks or not. I don't know why, but I think it is because I just love bread so much. So, that being said, I really need some objective information.

Also, I would really like to know how it fairs in comparison to other national chain allergy free breads. I am willing to sell this at an extremely low cost because it is imperative that all of us--allergy sufferer or not-- should be able to have yummy bread, but it has to compare, if not OUTSHINE my competitors.

Thank you, and PLEASE comment if you are willing. I hope to start sampling this weekend, if I am not psycho from physics and orgo.

LOVE!!!!!

<3 Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post? I would LOVE to hear your opinions! <3