Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Whole30: day 2 and shopping prep

Today was a busy day, but because I planned ahead, I was able to get through it.

B: left over frittata and iced coffee with coconut almond milk

Snack: A bit of apple and raw almond butter. 

L: left over bolognese 

Dinner: pan seared Chx, roasted potatoes and zucchini. The sauce was a chipotle red pepper mayo. 

We also made a run to the store to stock the produce and prep the pantry. 

These are my favorite stores for getting your whole30 pantry ready. 

Aldi: 
Organic veg, beef and Chx broth
Organic diced tomatoes
Organic ground beef
Tomato paste
Nuts
Some dried fruits
Organic spinach, kale and arugula
Organic bananas, carrots and cherry tomatoes
Organic coconut oil
Seltzer water
Olives

Meijer:
Canned coconut milk organic and non I
Organic eggs, butter, some meat
Organic produce
Bobs red mil coconut flour and almond flour

Walmart:
Organic produce
Organic potted herbs
Roasted red peppers

Tomorrow we are going to the dr in crown point so hopefully we will swing by and check out Costco. 

I think the planning is getting easier the more I have ready in my pantry and the more I read the book. 

Ready for tomorrow. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post? I would LOVE to hear your opinions! <3